Bromley Archery Club is a small, friendly club based in Bromley, Kent. Currently we only shoot on Sundays. See Find Us for the club's location.
<<Sunday: The gate will be unlocked from about 8.30am for BAC members.
First arrows 9.30-10am.>>
WEDNESDAY EVENINGS: start 6 May 2021. A key holder will be at the ground from about 5pm. Members only.
Entry into the club ground is through the gate on Whitefoot Lane, behind the two green containers.
Please CLOSE AND LOCK the gate upon entry and/or exit to and from the ground.
**Club Ground Status**: OPEN
Welcome back everyone
SUNDAY SHOOTING - COVID 19 PRECAUTIONS ARE STILL IN PLACE
**Please use the Booking Form for Sunday shooting if you wish to attend. By using the booking form, it is assumed that you have read and understood the instructions BELOW AND on the BOOKING page.**
1. LANE BOOKING: All bookings must be received BEFORE MIDNIGHT the FRIDAY PRECEDING the day (Sunday) for your booking.
**LATE BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.**
- If you have not booked by the appropriate time, YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SHOOT.
- If you have not received a confirmation email and have sent a late booking YOU WILL NOT BE PERMITTED TO SHOOT.
- Please do not come to the ground if you have not received email confirmation.
2. PERSONAL SUPPLIES: Bring fabric gloves, face covering and hand sanitiser. You must wear a face covering upon entrance into the ground. The club does have sanitiser but members should bring their own as well.
3. PUNCTUALITY: If you are not at the club by 9.00am for your booked slot you may be refused permission to shoot.
Arrive in plenty of time before your booked slot. You will need to set up your own target.
4. CANCELLATIONS: If you are unable to attend for your booked slot, please ring or send a text to Eric by midday the day before advising of your non attendance.
If you have COVID-19 symptoms - new continuous cough, high temperature, loss of taste and smell - do not attend. Please let us know so that we can help with test and trace. Stay at home. Get tested.
If you are self isolating, do not attend.
Guidance for Returning to Archery:
A full series of documents on the matter is available on the ArcheryGB website and they continue to be updated as the situation changes.
For any queries please contact Eric Armfield
Members and visitors should familiarise themselves with the guidelines on the Club Information tab.
**PLEASE NOTE** :: Club members must have their valid Archery GB (GNAS) card with them when they attend any archery fixture, including ordinary club days at the BAC ground and indoor venue. Other clubs will also expect your card to be available if you attend their shoots.
(a) The recognised dress of Archery GB is plain dark green and/or white. NO CAMOFLAGUE.
(b) Footwear that fully encloses the toes and front of the foot must be worn at all times when shooting.
Child Protection Guidelines: Bromley Archery Club follows the CPO policy and guidelines as outlined in the documents on the CPO page. All children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian. Parents and guardians MUST REMAIN WITH THEIR CHILD for the duration of their attendance at the club.
Beginners Courses and General Enquiries
archery UK magazine available online:
See Club News for the latest club competition results and What's New? for other club related information and quick updates. To see a list of all tabs on the site use the SITEMAP link at the bottom of every page.
The Members Only area has a section dedicated to the completion of scoresheets. Members should familiarise themselves with these guidelines. If your scoresheet is not completed correctly your score will not be recorded in the database. Competition results may also exclude your details if you fail to follow instructions correctly.
MEMBERS ONLY AREA: Password protected area for full Bromley Archery Club members only. You may be asked for proof of membership. Send an email to email@example.com for the password.